Saturday 1 August 2015

July book haul

The main section of my book haul is over on my other blog, Everything Alyce. This is purely my crime book haul.

eBooks: 

Rob was kind enough to tweet me and let me know when both of his books went on daily deal for 99p, and because I'd considered purchasing them in the past it was about time that I did that. 

Books:

I already own quite a few Ben Aaronovitch novels, but I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet. Out of these three books I'm most intrigued by the premise behind 'Last Breath' - the novel has a blind protagonist who can touch a body and view the last eighteen seconds before death.

I have all of Karin Slaughter's novels so far, so when I heard it was time for the release of 'Pretty Girls' I had to get this beautiful hardcover version.

My local The Works is having a closing down sale, so I managed to buy a large batch of Ann Cleeves novels for a mere fifteen pound. I will definitely be putting a few of these on trial soon - I've been considering reading some of her novels for a while, but haven't yet gotten around to it.

So that's sixteen crime novels purchased this month. You can expect to see all of these books going on trial in The Courtroom eventually, even if it takes me a while to get around to them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment